The Office of Accessibility was founded in April 2011 and has served as a port of call and advocate for all students who are handicapped, chronically ill or have mental health issues ever since.
We can advise and support you with:
- planning and organization of exams within the context of a writing time extension for exams by way of compensation for disadvantages due to handicap or chronic illness. We can also supervise exams.
- applications for technical and personal aid.
- dealing with personal problems and crisis situations.
- dealing with university institutions.
- legal questions concerning the application for accommodations.
- organization and funding of benefits and support for your studies.
We are located in the Forum, entrance 1, 2. Floor, room 02-101. Just drop by or make an appointment.
We look forward to seeing you!